Five for Friday!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Five For Friday!!!....all Canadian in recognition of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation....show your orange!
1664570106254.jpeg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Wow! Those Lift cans are awesome. Vernor’s canned those, right? I’m doing an article for an upcoming (six months out) newsletter and would love a closeup of each one of those. Didn’t know there were so many versions. Well done!

Hi, Yes, They were canned by Vernors. There is another Version I'm missing, The one with Lift in Black or Dark Blue with really light baby blue or robbin egg blue on half the can. Pics of side & top. Or come over & take a Pic in Person. LEON.
Lift4Different.JPG

hemihampton

Reaction score
This site has been giving me a extremely hard time trying to post pictures lately. Anybody else been having a problem adding pics? LEON.
LiftTop&Side.JPG
LiftTop.JPG

hemihampton

Reaction score
Here's the light Blue Lift courtesy of Dave Tanners Soda Book. LEON.

P.S. Sorry for hijack.
LiftLightBlue.JPG

bottle-o-pop

Reaction score
I like the photo of the 5 Orange Crush bottles with the little doggie with the orange eyes!

Canadacan

Reaction score
I like the photo of the 5 Orange Crush bottles with the little doggie with the orange eyes!
Thank you so much...that's one of our boys Max...he's a grumpy old man at times and was not too impressed having to pose with my bottles!lol

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
This site has been giving me a extremely hard time trying to post pictures lately. Anybody else been having a problem adding pics? LEON.View attachment 240365View attachment 240366
I was just wondering, are these cans open from the bottom, or are they full? I can’t see why someone would have thought back then to open it from the bottom and save the cans. I never knew about Lift by Vernor’s. It was *just* before my time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264