Five for Friday!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Five for Friday!
Five Cola Friday!!!

1667020938274.jpeg

Canadacan

Reaction score
Excellent examples. The SHASTA looks like the one I used to own. I buffed the rims just like that. Very nice. I particularly like the Double Cola.
Thanks!...yes I did buff those rims out in an attempt to improve it over the rust, I had meant to spray them silver like they do at the factory.
This is the only Canadian 10oz example of the circus top that is known, I do note that the US had several cola flavors available.

Reaction score
Love my orange soda...Five for Friday!...let's see your Five!
View attachment 223522
I can see why you are drawn to the orange soda history. There must have been a world of orange soda makers out there at one time. Compared to today’s number of orange makers it’s a clear example of the decline of small business and all those independent ideas and tastes of what orange soda should be. Thanks for some great looks out of that time. How many orange soda containers do have by the way?

Canadacan

Reaction score
I can see why you are drawn to the orange soda history. There must have been a world of orange soda makers out there at one time. Compared to today’s number of orange makers it’s a clear example of the decline of small business and all those independent ideas and tastes of what orange soda should be. Thanks for some great looks out of that time. How many orange soda containers do have by the way?
Yes the 20's -60's were the hay days of soda's!...Thanks BTW!
I've never really counted just the orange containers alone...lol

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum