Flasherr's bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I thought id share some of my collection. I have hundreds but live in a small apartment for now so unable to enjoy my collection but i still keep buying. These are just ones i had on shelves and not my best bottles but it makes me think its time to rotate bottles out. Im still a quantity collector. I havent focused on anything particular just sodas that i like. I know some of these are common but i liked them and the price was right

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

madman

Reaction score
nice looking sodas! wondering where the californias and drinkos are from??? also the vanti pa pi a any town on it???? nice bottles!

flasherr

Reaction score
nice looking sodas! wondering where the californias and drinkos are from???

They are from Knoxville Tennessee but im sure you already knew that. i bought them several years ago on the 127 sale outside of Clarkrange Tennessee.. The one i think is odd is the Texas Punch is made in Reading Pa

The vanti is by Milwaukee beverage co Ft worth Texas. I had never noticed that before its listed on front of bottle not the back like most bottles

sodapops

Reaction score
Nice little lot of bottles there Flasher. I noticed your "Longs" has a little caseware on the shoulder. I see those bottles all the time and have never seen one mint without caseware. The ones I have in my collection even have caseware, just saying.[:)]
Also I noticed a red and white "Frost King" in the photos, it would'nt be from Oklahoma would it?[8|]

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: flasherr

nice looking sodas! wondering where the californias and drinkos are from???

They are from Knoxville Tennessee but im sure you already knew that. i bought them several years ago on the 127 sale outside of Clarkrange Tennessee.. The one i think is odd is the Texas Punch is made in Reading Pa

The vanti is by Milwaukee beverage co Ft worth Texas. I had never noticed that before its listed on front of bottle not the back like most bottles
COOL WASNT SURE IF THEY BOTTLED IT ELSEWHERE .

flasherr

Reaction score
Frost King is from Clovis NM. is the Oklahoma a rare one? I think you emailed me on craigslist dfw are one time asking about that one. I think some of the bottles that are in these pics might have come from you at the Tulsa bottle show. if i remember right i bought some gold lettered route 66 bottle off you. Im pretty sure im thinking of the right person. If i remember right a grandchild had helped you price some of your bottles and they didnt think much of your bottles lol i had to double check the prices they had put .25 and .50 labels on a lot of bottles lol.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac