Forks Show 11/27 Bethlehem, PA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Hold the date for the 39th Forks of the Delaware Bottle Collectors Assoc. Show and Sale at Bethlehem Catholic High School. - Sunday, Nov. 27th - Early Buyers $20.00 at 7:30 or regular admission $2.00 at 9:00 a.m.

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Of course the Badger will be the there.

The show is once again sold out. Hope to see you then.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY WHATS UP P-DIGGER,BADGER HERE AND YES I WILL BE AT THE BETHLEHEM,PA. SHOW ON NOV.27TH.I WILL BE SETTING UP AND SPLITTING A TABLE WITH A VERY COOL OLDTIME DIGGER CHARLIE ORBEN.I HOPE SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS CAN MAKE IT TO THIS SHOW AND STOP AND SAY HI.WE WILL BE AT THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ENTRANCE DOOR AGAINST THE FAR WALL AND I WILL BE WEARING A BLACK UFC HAT.HOPE TO SEE ANYONE FROM THIS SITE. BADGER P.S. SICK RICK MAY BE THERE BUT HE MIGHT BE HUNTING NOT SURE YET.

Gromit0299

Reaction score
Is there a way to get tickets to the show if it's sold out (i.e. can I sing You are the Wind Beneath My Wings for a radio contest?), or is there a waiting list? I'd prefer the latter, but I'll do the former if no one minds my off-key voice.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

HEY WHATS UP P-DIGGER,BADGER HERE AND YES I WILL BE AT THE BETHLEHEM,PA. SHOW ON NOV.27TH.I WILL BE SETTING UP AND SPLITTING A TABLE WITH A VERY COOL OLDTIME DIGGER CHARLIE ORBEN.I HOPE SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS CAN MAKE IT TO THIS SHOW AND STOP AND SAY HI.WE WILL BE AT THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ENTRANCE DOOR AGAINST THE FAR WALL AND I WILL BE WEARING A BLACK UFC HAT.HOPE TO SEE ANYONE FROM THIS SITE. BADGER P.S. SICK RICK MAY BE THERE BUT HE MIGHT BE HUNTING NOT SURE YET.

Yeah im going,I can't go the first day of hunting season so I'll be there, have CAMERA will travel [8D]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY GROMMIT WHEN THEY SAY SHOW IS SOLD OUT IT JUST MEANS THE DEALER TABLES ARE SOLD OUT.ADMISSION IS EITHER 2.00 OR 3.00 DOLLARS AT THE DOOR COME ON OUT.SEE YA AT THE SHOW CHRIS AND LIL DIGGER. BADGER

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Badger's right! When I said sold out I meant dealer tables. Come one - Come all. Early buyers is at 7:30 a.m. ($20.00 admission to those that just can't wait until 9). Or $2.00 admission from 9-3. Refreshments will be served by those darlin' Bethlehem Catholic cheerleaders. Plenty of parking in school lot!!!

Hope to see you.

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Forks-of-the-Delaware-Bottle-Collectors/145280462159456

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky