Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Fort Pitt Beer Can From WW2- I was given this can in the 70's by a friend of my fathers. It was found on one of the "Hulks Of Powell River" The Hulks

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
That's a nice can. called a Crowntainer Cone Top. When it comes to Olive Drab Camouflage cans the Fort Pitt is one of the more Common ones. I've had a few different olive drab cans & been through a few of the Fort Pitt. I once got one from a guy that said he found alot of them on a Military base here in USA. Most were sent overseas which is why most will say on them Withdrawnfree of Internal Revenue Tax for Exportation. LEON.
My8OD's.JPG

West Coaster

Feb 14, 2021
That's a nice can. called a Crowntainer Cone Top. When it comes to Olive Drab Camouflage cans the Fort Pitt is one of the more Common ones. I've had a few different olive drab cans & been through a few of the Fort Pitt. I once got one from a guy that said he found alot of them on a Military base here in USA. Most were sent overseas which is why most will say on them Withdrawnfree of Internal Revenue Tax for Exportation. LEON.
View attachment 221017
Good Stuff, Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melli25