Fort Pitt Beer Can From WW2- I was given this can in the 70's by a friend of my fathers. It was found on one of the "Hulks Of Powell River" The Hulks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

West Coaster

Reaction score
Fort Pitt.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
That's a nice can. called a Crowntainer Cone Top. When it comes to Olive Drab Camouflage cans the Fort Pitt is one of the more Common ones. I've had a few different olive drab cans & been through a few of the Fort Pitt. I once got one from a guy that said he found alot of them on a Military base here in USA. Most were sent overseas which is why most will say on them Withdrawnfree of Internal Revenue Tax for Exportation. LEON.
My8OD's.JPG

West Coaster

Reaction score
That's a nice can. called a Crowntainer Cone Top. When it comes to Olive Drab Camouflage cans the Fort Pitt is one of the more Common ones. I've had a few different olive drab cans & been through a few of the Fort Pitt. I once got one from a guy that said he found alot of them on a Military base here in USA. Most were sent overseas which is why most will say on them Withdrawnfree of Internal Revenue Tax for Exportation. LEON.
View attachment 221017
Good Stuff, Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu