found a $20 dollar bill in a park

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
had to go up north the other day and briefly stopped at a small lake front park to see what was there , didn't really find anything but near the parking lot where snow was melting I found a golf ball and nearby I spotted a Canada $20 bill

its not entirely uncommon to find money in the spring , usually its small coins but oddly very few coins this year , I've only found a couple compared to other years when I'd find many . although our paper money is made of a plastic like material so it can survive outdoors much longer

I have found $ 5 and $ 10 dollar bills before but first $20 in a while . I had found a damaged paper one swimming years ago and recall bank didn't want to give me anything for it until they had it checked out but eventually I was credited with the money .
20210406_102020.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I found an old beach towel floating in the ocean. I pulled it out so it wouldn't be littering the water. My family all thought it was gross and why are you even touching that slimy thing. I didn't listen. I was rewarded with a $20 bill stuck to the towel by some seaweed. Cha-ching!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

embe

Reaction score
Yep, wind can take things out of control and who knows where it will land and get buried by snow. The newer Canadian money is pretty much plastic and should stand up better in the elements. Nice find

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu