found a $20 dollar bill in a park

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
While walking the dog I have learned over the years to watch the ground around bus stops in the spring as the snow melts. I find more than a few bucks every year. Found money always brings joy!

normally I find some coins here when the snow melts , places like parking lots and such often near the downtown but literally nothing this year , maybe cause there was less activity due to covid or less people using real money ?

Reactions: JKL

matthew lucier

Reaction score
We don't get snow around here so money never hides for long. Walking out of a friend's house one night and low and behold a $100.00 bill!! Score!!! Nope, said his friend just left and it was probably his. Called his friend and of course it was his. No reward. And resently while bottle hunting a new spot on the river, I found a wallet on a chain. Imagine that! He lost a wallet that was supposed to be chained to him.... No doubt it had ID and a cool $9.00 which I will return with a clean leather wallet (with chain) ID, foodstamp card and 9 bucks. A Reward? I doubt it. Someday I'm sure I'll lose something and it'll be returned. I hope it's my DeWalt flashlight with my extra 20 v battery! I'm just saying... damn I miss that flashlight.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JKL

Dink1957

Reaction score
I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground at a safeway once, then the next day I found one at an albertsons, then the next day I saw one in the middle of an intersection... back to back to back days...people still don't believe me when I tell them

Mjbottle

Reaction score
I found an old beach towel floating in the ocean. I pulled it out so it wouldn't be littering the water. My family all thought it was gross and why are you even touching that slimy thing. I didn't listen. I was rewarded with a $20 bill stuck to the towel by some seaweed. Cha-ching!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Lol awsome! What a great surprise

Mjbottle

Reaction score
I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground at a safeway once, then the next day I found one at an albertsons, then the next day I saw one in the middle of an intersection... back to back to back days...people still don't believe me when I tell them
Love it, i believe ya!

Mjbottle

Reaction score
One time i was at a red light and looked out my window and there was 10$ right next to my car.

Mjbottle

Reaction score
What a coincidence, the day after i read this thread about finding money, i went out for.my first search of the year along the river bank, and low and behold..a 50 dollar bill! I couldnt believe it, i felt like the kid on the goonies when he finds the 50 dollar bills coming out of the printing press. 50 dollar bill!!? Not bad for a first find of the year.

Attachments

• 20210409_195701.jpg
    20210409_195701.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 119

Timelypicken

Reaction score
Biggest bill I’ve found was a $1 bill, but once my sister found a $100

butchndad

Reaction score
i've been a runner for more than 40 years and when i used to live in New York City i would always find money on the street while out for a run. Pennies up to $20s. Used to find more than $100 each year (paid for my running shoes). I find a lot less now that i'm in Jersey City but two years ago i found a $100 bill right after a parade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi