found a $20 dollar bill in a park

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Joelbest,

...You are too cool for this school! :cool: --L

matthew lucier

Reaction score
I personally only use cash
Likewise.. on the cash, it's spends so much easier and you can play the lottery with your change, finding old coins or running serial numbers on bills lots of fun for me. And it's free!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

margclearlake

Reaction score
Joel, I liked you before you telling the family. Thats one of the tamer stories I have and its true. I had to do everything pretty much by myself through life. I probably could have taken over the world given the right playmate.

I was an innocent 19 year old concert promoter once and had placed a call into Frontier Booking Inc in New York. My first husband meets me at the door all mad and says the FBI called. What the hell did you do now?

jeez

Reactions: Len

margclearlake

Reaction score
so sweet Len was right, I should write a book. An excerpt from my new bestseller follows:

The Mako.
In a long line of my millionaire plans I thought I should make a remote control shark. And call him Fred Friendly.

So in a brain fart, not realizing that modeling clay would be better, I decided I needed a real live dead shark. I trolled the docks of Long Beach, where they thought I was trolling for men customers....

Finally a boat brought one in for me and cloaked in well, a cloak of mystery trying to protect my sure fire way to riches, I went and got it.

They didnt believe my story of being a school teacher as they said, school teachers dont drive brand new purple El Dorados. The sweet dock hand which only had a few fingers left loaded into my trunk and with aforementioned El Dorados self closing trunk managed to trap and squash his remaining fingers.

I took a mold off the shark, poured in silicone and made it remote control with neutral
buoyancy, dumped the real shark in dumpster, didnt sell a one and dont even have the shark now.

The end.

going to be a best seller at the 88 cents store.

margclearlake

Reaction score
Next chapter will be:

IDIOTS
people (including a cop) who stand on the edge of the crumbling "beehive" of a cistern and lecture you on how dangerous it is to dig cisterns.

WHEN YOUR IN THE HOLE!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Margclearlake (and the Gang),

Great story all around! For me the best part is your recall of details. Ex.-when the trunk auto-closed on the one or two remaining fisherman's fingers. I know free time is always hard to come by but you have a gift that could make you $. Take the mini-stories of your life and write them down one at a time. You could do a stand up routine as well as write that book. (Movie rights might follow later.) Let me know when your ipo is. :) ...Its been several minutes and I'm still smiling... Also liked the way you tied in your previous post of the cops thinking the smell was the missing stripper that actually went back to Iowa.:D for the ending. Pure gold! Thanks.

CT "Sweet" Len

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi