found a Coca Cola door push / sign from 40's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this in a dump the other day , mixed in with some rusted food cans , metal side up , so I picked it up to see what it was and stunned that it was an old coca cola sign/ door push .

I don't collect signs / door pushes so I don't know much about it . believe its from the 40's era

says " Come in ! Have a Coca Cola " , not that big , maybe 3 " wide and 11 " tall

is some condition issues , missing paint along the edges , 2 holes / rust in sign and a bend around the " a " area . appears they put a home dame door handle on at

20210427_121521.jpg
DSC03703.JPG
DSC03717.JPG
DSC03717.JPG
DSC03718.JPG
DSC03714.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That's really nice! Shame about the part missing from the middle, it's in pretty good shape otherwise. Those enamel signs are getting harder and harder to find.

Canadacan

Reaction score
I haven't decided what to do with it but likely put it in garage , I don't have any other signs in there but is some old license plates and hup caps on the wall , plus a lot of metal soda cans .
Good idea!...you know even in that condition it's still worth at minimum a 50 spot!...but really its about the hunt and the find, I would be thrilled and proud to display that!

RCO

Reaction score
That's really nice! Shame about the part missing from the middle, it's in pretty good shape otherwise. Those enamel signs are getting harder and harder to find.

I never put much though into finding a sign in that dump , it likely came from one of those small seasonal stores

you don't see old signs much anymore , is a couple barns around here that have some outside but not a lot around .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora