Found a New Dump (no pics yet)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Hey everyone..my camera has moved on to a better place
im gonna buy another next week = ) and ill update with pics
found a depression dump today tons of broken acl milks and a few embossed milks..
one said store bottle..the acl i noticed on one had an (Orange Acl) two kids in 40s attire hanging out with a cow and it had the buy warbonds logo on it.I have never really focused on milks but digging those shards made me want one = ) .lots of broken vaseline glass.. including a giant broken vaseline glass measuring cup..thing was a beast.. bunch of broken masons 1858 a few atlas e-z seals

Bunch of zinc lids with milk glass inserts..some of the lids are decent let me know if you want em ill go back and snag em
EMBOSSED
Boyds-
Consolidated -

and a milk glass condensor for a canning jar that was embossed baby? inside idk lol any ideas on that one would be appreciated

Keepers of the day were a cold cream jar with a little opalescent milk glass lid and handle.
Hazel Atlas mark on the bottom of it
My girlfriends already got it stuffed with jewelry ..her eyes lit up and i couldnt say no

and a Hoods Sarsaparilla .i know there common as all hell but i havent dug one before = ) so i gave it to my mom and she put flowers in it..

But my find of the day was a 6 inch Yellow Spotted Salamander..
I couldnt put him back where i found him so i dug him a little burrow under a piece of slate and placed it over him..
Wish him luck!!!
It was a Fun day in my book i figured id share

Peace...Eric Johnson

glass man

Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE A FUN TIME! YEP,WILL BE WISHING OLE SALLY MANDER LOVES THE NEW HOME! [:)] JAMIE

Just Dig it

Reaction score
he came out of a huge pocket of Shards..
no clue how he made it past that and my shovel..
Maybe i shoulda named him lucky =)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide