Found some more bottles in my garage

opmustard

Reaction score
Not really sure these are fully donut top but thought so before I got the little bottle. I just took the one out the tumbler and still have to polish.
I think those bottles have inverted tops. Your bottles remind me of the Pittsburgh inverted bottles.
The St. Louis James Littles come in a true donut top shape. I saw an aqua James Little sell on Ebay recently for around $74.00. It was O.K. in condition, but the donut top was a little off in shape. Have a light yellow and a teal pontiled James Little, but no aqua.
opmustard

Merle

Reaction score
I think those bottles have inverted tops. Your bottles remind me of the Pittsburgh inverted bottles.
The St. Louis James Littles come in a true donut top shape. I saw an aqua James Little sell on Ebay recently for around $74.00. It was O.K. in condition, but the donut top was a little off in shape. Have a light yellow and a teal pontiled James Little, but no aqua.
opmustard
Those are the only odd topped double iron pontil bottles I have. I have other doubles but regular iron pontil blob tops. I’d love to see all your St. Louis sodas. Sounds like you have some rare ones. If your not interested in any trades I’d still like to buy it

opmustard

Reaction score
Those are the only odd topped double iron pontil bottles I have. I have other doubles but regular iron pontil blob tops. I’d love to see all your St. Louis sodas. Sounds like you have some rare ones. If your not interested in any trades I’d still like to buy it
Hi Merle,
If you are interested in the pontiled St. Louis bottle that you don't have, make me an offer.
opmustard

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toni P