Found some more bottles in my garage

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

opmustard

Reaction score
I thought that most St. Louis sodas were aqua. These come in green????????????
All of my aqua St. Louis sodas are pontled, so anyone have for sale a green one of these.
OPMUSTARD

Merle

Reaction score
I thought that most St. Louis sodas were aqua. These come in green????????????
All of my aqua St. Louis sodas are pontled, so anyone have for sale a green one of these.
OPMUSTARD
Both variants of the St. Louis little bottle are teal and greenish. They aren’t the most reasonably priced st louis sodas but they come up from time to time. I’m still looking for that shields you have. If you really would like one I can probably make that happen. Let me know

opmustard

Reaction score
Both variants of the St. Louis little bottle are teal and greenish. They aren’t the most reasonably priced st louis sodas but they come up from time to time. I’m still looking for that shields you have. If you really would like one I can probably make that happen. Let me know

opmustard

Reaction score
I might be interested in a teal one. Are you still looking for the aqua soda I have?
opmustard

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I am cleaning out my garage to make room for a small fishing boat. I found some bottles that were in some boxes.
Here is one of them. I am not sure where this came from. Really like it, but I think the top is a replacement. Wait, it might of come from a seller named JC something.
I don't have any idea what its worth or rarity, doesn't really matter. Used to buy St. Louis bottles from Tom Felton, but he didn't sell me this one. I heard he passed away.
opmustard
Jcbottles?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

opmustard

Reaction score
I’ve purchase many of the bottles I have from JC bottles. He lives in the same town as I do. It’s like a bottle show every time I go visit
I don't think it was that JC, it was a long time ago that I got the bottle, so I can't remember who it was.
opmustard

opmustard

Reaction score
Merle, Do you have any doubles of any pontiled St. Louis sodas that have a donut top.
If so, maybe trade for that one soda you don't have.
opmustard

Merle

Reaction score
Not really sure these are fully donut top but thought so before I got the little bottle. I just took the one out the tumbler and still have to polish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I’ve purchase many of the bottles I have from JC bottles. He lives in the same town as I do. It’s like a bottle show every time I go visit
Great seller. I would definitely be buying stuff direct instead of the mail. It's not the cost it is the gamble I can do without. Why I love the bottle shows. Cash & Carry!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu