Found some more bottles in my garage

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Not really sure these are fully donut top but thought so before I got the little bottle. I just took the one out the tumbler and still have to polish.
I love an iron pontil I can see.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

opmustard

Reaction score
Not really sure these are fully donut top but thought so before I got the little bottle. I just took the one out the tumbler and still have to polish.
I think those bottles have inverted tops. Your bottles remind me of the Pittsburgh inverted bottles.
The St. Louis James Littles come in a true donut top shape. I saw an aqua James Little sell on Ebay recently for around $74.00. It was O.K. in condition, but the donut top was a little off in shape. Have a light yellow and a teal pontiled James Little, but no aqua.
opmustard

Merle

Reaction score
I think those bottles have inverted tops. Your bottles remind me of the Pittsburgh inverted bottles.
The St. Louis James Littles come in a true donut top shape. I saw an aqua James Little sell on Ebay recently for around $74.00. It was O.K. in condition, but the donut top was a little off in shape. Have a light yellow and a teal pontiled James Little, but no aqua.
opmustard
Those are the only odd topped double iron pontil bottles I have. I have other doubles but regular iron pontil blob tops. I’d love to see all your St. Louis sodas. Sounds like you have some rare ones. If your not interested in any trades I’d still like to buy it

opmustard

Reaction score
Those are the only odd topped double iron pontil bottles I have. I have other doubles but regular iron pontil blob tops. I’d love to see all your St. Louis sodas. Sounds like you have some rare ones. If your not interested in any trades I’d still like to buy it
Hi Merle,
If you are interested in the pontiled St. Louis bottle that you don't have, make me an offer.
opmustard

opmustard

Reaction score
I’d be willing to go 125.00 plus shipping
Hi Merle,
Thak you for the offer on my Shields.
However, after taking a close look at the lip, I've decided to keep the bottle.
If I decide to sell it, you'll be the first person that I'll contact.
opmustard

Merle

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me. I wouldn’t want to take it off the shelf either. It’s a nice bottle

opmustard

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me. I wouldn’t want to take it off the shelf either. It’s a nice bottle
Thanks for being so understanding about me wanting to keep the Shields.
I hadn't looked at it for a quite a long time. Its a beautiful St. Louis bottle.
Wrong about lip being a replacement.
I mean it about if I sell it, you'll have first choice. My health isn't looking to good these days, sooooooooo you never know.
opmustard

Merle

Reaction score
Thanks for being so understanding about me wanting to keep the Shields.
I hadn't looked at it for a quite a long time. Its a beautiful St. Louis bottle.
Wrong about lip being a replacement.
I mean it about if I sell it, you'll have first choice. My health isn't looking to good these days, sooooooooo you never know.
opmustad
Greatly appreciate it, I still want to see pics of the other St. Louis sodas you have in your collection. I have attached my wall of bottles. I’ve changed a bunch in the short time since I posted. Taken my Illinois collection to just one shelf now.

Attachments

• E8D17FE4-DCE7-4870-BAFB-9F2F2EF91D73.jpeg
    E8D17FE4-DCE7-4870-BAFB-9F2F2EF91D73.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 155

opmustard

Reaction score
Merle,
You have a donut lip on your James Little soda. What color is your Little?
opmustard

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi