Found some more bottles in my garage

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Merle

Reaction score
Merle,
You have a donut lip on your James Little soda. What color is your Little?
opmustard
That one is a dark teal. Had to save for that one. Have a wife and 3 kids at the house so still on a bottle budget. I’ll be able to start getting better ones as the kido’s grow up. Can’t wait

opmustard

Reaction score
I remember when my children were young and bottle collecting was not high on my list.
So, I started buying and selling bottles at shows to keep my bottle habit going. Sold some really nice bottles to keep what I collected going.
I also dug bottles whenever I could. Now, being old, my health is failing me. Somewhere in between the two I got to enjoy a nice bottle collection.
Enjoy it all.
opmustard

Merle

Reaction score
Yeah, been doing the shows and bought that bottle tumbler to give me bartering powers for trades. One of my 3 kids enjoy collecting and digging with dad so I’m lucky there too. My dad is a bottle guy too so I know what your going through in the health. I’ve been telling my pops to sale out and enjoy but he still buys stuff daily. I’m gonna have a mess on my hands when he gos. I’m the only one of his kids that collect

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I see an aqua one on the second shelf down on the right side. Nice bottles Merle!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

• 20211130_143544.jpg
    20211130_143544.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 148

opmustard

Reaction score
I see an aqua one on the second shelf down on the right side. Nice bottles Merle!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Those aqua Berminghams are always impressive. A long time ago they cost a bit of money, but have come down in price recently.
opmustard

opmustard

Reaction score
Yeah, the correct “N” is the one to have. I’ve never seen one in person just in the book
Yes, the backwards "n " is a nice touch, however if you ever get a hold of the one with "n" that isn't backwards, it would a major find.
op,
mustard

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum