FOUND THIS LARGE MILK GLASS JAR ANY KNOW WHAT IT WAS USE FOR

east texas terry

FOUND THIS YESTERDAY JUST GOT CLEAN
IMG_1243.JPG
IMG_1245.JPGIMG_1244.JPGIMG_1246.JPG

Skadman4

buriedtreasuretime

Could see it in the bowl group or there was a cheese mold that look like a cousin maybe.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Any idea of dating? Could it be an early electric light cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skadman4

Any idea of dating? Could it be an early electric light cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I can see it's Westmoreland milk class Randall Windowpane pattern. You have 1 in a set of two planter/bowl/ dish. They are inverted to each other so you have the planter pot, the other is a footed vase dish. 1960's Below is the Search criteria I used to pull up the images.

Vintage Randall windowpane Panel/Block Pattern White Milk Glass Planter/Vase/Pot

east texas terry

From what I can see it's Westmoreland milk class Randall Windowpane pattern. You have 1 in a set of two planter/bowl/ dish. They are inverted to each other so you have the planter pot, the other is a footed vase dish. 1960's Below is the Search criteria I used to pull up the images.

Vintage Randall windowpane Panel/Block Pattern White Milk Glass Planter/Vase/Pot

thank you it was lay on top of the ground at a new dump site

ROBBYBOBBY64

You're welcome, I wish my luck was that good. I'm usually knee deep in a ditch digging... I could use a break from the little moles I disturb popping out of the banks and scaring the crap out of me... they are not a very cute critter

I would not like that either! The chipmunks i have by me shriek loud to warn other chipmunks. They scare the crap out of me sometimes. I have one who likes to sit in the end of my down spout from the gutters. It amplify his voice like a loud speaker. Cuter than a mole I guess.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Skadman4

I would not like that either! The chipmunks i have by me shriek loud to warn other chipmunks. They scare the crap out of me sometimes. I have one who likes to sit in the end of my down spout from the gutters. It amplify his voice like a loud speaker. Cuter than a mole I guess.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Well you know your attention is down at your hands when your in dirt, I didn't think much of the little dirt slides that would roll down while I was prying out a bottle or whatever. But I will now forever, I looked up like straightforward and was 3 in away from a pink nose and a horrible little pinched face with the little black eyes.... I flipped sides ways off the milk crate I was sitting on and through my spatula at it. Then kicked the hole closed with my boot toe.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Well you know your attention is down at your hands when your in dirt, I didn't think much of the little dirt slides that would roll down while I was prying out a bottle or whatever. But I will now forever, I looked up like straightforward and was 3 in away from a pink nose and a horrible little pinched face with the little black eyes.... I flipped sides ways off the milk crate I was sitting on and through my spatula at it. Then kicked the hole closed with my boot toe.

We never know how we will react in the face of adversity. You my friend are a fighter. Even if you did fall off the crate.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristiefichter