FOUND THIS LARGE MILK GLASS JAR ANY KNOW WHAT IT WAS USE FOR

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
We never know how we will react in the face of adversity. You my friend are a fighter. Even if you did fall off the crate.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I was proud I didn't squeal or scream loud enough to have my friends running to save me. I have to also confess that I killed a water hose that same week because I didn't have my glasses on and the leaves and sun were just right. I wasn't taking the chance it wasn't a snake....

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I was proud I didn't squeal or scream loud enough to have my friends running to save me. I have to also confess that I killed a water hose that same week because I didn't have my glasses on and the leaves and sun were just right. I wasn't taking the chance it wasn't a snake....

The hose was probably asking for it. I can't tell you how many times mine tried to trip me! Thanks for the laugh Skadman.
ROBBYBOBBY64

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
You dig in the bank must be disturbing them and the worms they are after thats all. They really are harmless even if they are homely.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Oh I know, and I am not afraid of them. But I thought I was alone in my little dirt world. I gathered up about 100 of the night crawlers to put in my flower bed and under the kids rabbit pen. They are very good at their house work lol.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Oh I know, and I am not afraid of them. But I thought I was alone in my little dirt world. I gathered up about 100 of the night crawlers to put in my flower bed and under the kids rabbit pen. They are very good at their house work lol.

In ideal conditions 1 lb of worms can eat 1/2 lb of food everyday. I can't eat half my weight in food everyday.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
In ideal conditions 1 lb of worms can eat 1/2 lb of food everyday. I can't eat half my weight in food everyday.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Me either, that's insane. I know when I didn't have them in there, I've had a wheelbarrow or more that had to be moved. Thanks for the facts, that's impressive.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
BOBBY HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD PET. LAST FALL RUN ACROSS A TIMBER RATTLESNAKE
6 FT+ I JUST LET HIM HAVE HIS SPACE
Smart girl! We get a lot of copperhead, they are always a thrill. Live and let live. I couldn't keep an animal in a cage. I want them all to have a place in the world. Like we do.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora