Four more oldies

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
These came by chance at a flea market I stopped at for other reasons, as I was walking out I noticed a lady set up outside and saw a box with bottles sitting there, she told me they were her late husbands, beside these four, there were four old Mason jars, two old meds and a couple other odds and ends, (I'll be posting about the jars in the near future), from left to right, Sylla Bottling Co. Cleveland, OH., Gund (The Gund Brewing Co.), Diebolt Brewing, Cleveland, Oh., and Cleve-Consol also from Cleveland Bottling Co., the Cleve-Consol I haven't had much luck finding any info on, clearly it's a copy-cat Coca-Cola bottle, I found a ten year old thread here about copy-cat Coca-Colas, but this bottle hadn't been shown there, any info would be great...... ;) 20200604_085847.jpg20200604_085905.jpg20200604_085916.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I wish I could help RoyalRuby. You haven't found any information yet. May be another unsolved mystery. I wish I could help. I tried to search for info on them and I came u po empty. Sorry.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I wish I could help RoyalRuby. You haven't found any information yet. May be another unsolved mystery. I wish I could help. I tried to search for info on them and I came u po empty. Sorry.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thanks for trying!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Thanks for trying!
I have a long history of trying to help people. You are no different. I love a mystery. Mankind has always needed to know what is it, where did it come from and how does it work. People have spent entire lifetimes, trying to identify items only to end up with more questions than answers. Best we can do it document everything. So future generations can know how,what,where and when. So keep posting ladies and gentlemen, our future collectors are depending on you. I maybe going a little off reservation but you get my point. Some mysteries may never get solved and that is okay.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi