Free state Lager

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Milihfra

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just scored this paper label Free State Lager Beer bottle for the bottle display I have. Previously, I was using another Free State bottle I have but this one matches the advertisement.

Hope you all like it!

Attachments

• 9E160CA6-DED5-456F-9E00-AB11971744D6.jpeg
    9E160CA6-DED5-456F-9E00-AB11971744D6.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 79

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just scored this paper label Free State Lager Beer bottle for the bottle display I have. Previously, I was using another Free State bottle I have but this one matches the advertisement.

Hope you all like it!
Way to go. If you ever find a second one keep me in mind. I have that sign and am looking too. I have always wondered about which bottle the PLB would as there is also a label that matches the black/yellow FREE STATE LAGER BEER but the bottle the man is holding is the one you have found. Don't quit looking as I would like to have an example.

Milihfra

Reaction score
Way to go. If you ever find a second one keep me in mind. I have that sign and am looking too. I have always wondered about which bottle the PLB would as there is also a label that matches the black/yellow FREE STATE LAGER BEER but the bottle the man is holding is the one you have found. Don't quit looking as I would like to have an example.
Thank you and I certainly will keep my eye out! This one I got had actually been sitting in a local shop for years but the seller was asking wayyyyyy too much until just recently. But yes, I have the black and yellow supreme labeled bottled but as you said the ad has the couple drinking the white labeled lager. The brewery was only around for about 20 years so there isn't much left from them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi