French Perfume Bottle w/Gold and Turquoise

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whaler

Reaction score
I stumbled across this site this morning while trying to find info on a bottle my parents own. It's amazing! There's a wealth of information here.[/align] [/align]I'm writing from work, so I don't have a picture (I'll post one as soon as possible), but I was hoping I might be able to give enough info for someone here to point me in the right direction toward identifying the bottle.[/align] [/align]My Grandfather brought a perfume bottle back from Europe while he served during WWII. It's a perfume bottle, approx. 3-4" tall with a spherical body, and very short neck on top. The glass appears relatively clear...though maybe thick. The entire surface of the bottle is covered with a laced pattern of gold, with inlaid turquoise stones at the majority if the lace "intersections".[/align] [/align]The bottle is in it's original case. There isn't a jewelers name on it, or anything identifying it other than an address. I don't recall from memory the street number, but the address was Rue Richelieu, Paris France. It was dated 187?. Again, sorry I don't recall the specific date.[/align] [/align]Not a lot to go on...I know a picture would help tremendously, but I wanted to put some feelers out until I can get a picture posted here.[/align] [/align]Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated![/align] [/align]Thanks,[/align]Art[/align]

marjorie040

Reaction score
Wow Art, sounds exquisite!
Can't wait to see the pic!
Welcome to the forum.
Marjorie

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member