friends???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bostaurus

ORIGINAL: epackage

I'd love to chime in on this subject but since I've been informed that I tend to be a abrasive and polarizing figure I think I'll just watch this from the sidelines...
I am with you, Jim. Though I would love to discuss the topic and defend my belief (Christianity not micro chips) we have learned that it is not the place for reasoned, gentle debate.

By the way, my son was telling me of a guy at school that told him that the Russians and Chinese were running concentration camps for our government here in this country. The contrails from the jets is actually mind control gas and those that are not affected are rounded up. They are placed in large orange containers in the yard of a man in Georgia. Wow.

As you know I live in GEORGIA MELINDA...Will go right now and let them all out!..

.There may come a time when many will be thankful a Christian spoke up for JESUS ..You do it with your actions MELINDA..something Nina does also ..Something I need to do much more of..if people only knew how wonderful it is to be a follower of Christ...I know they would want that too..but so many get in the way of that. It is the best thing that ever happened to me...[&:] Hey it don't cost anything in spite of what a few act like..no "get the dvd for $39.99" or" Give a pledge to the Praise-a- Thon so we can keep this ministry going"..JAMIE

GOD'S love and mercy is free for the asking! JAMIE

sandchip

Reaction score
I figure that if even the Son doesn't know when he'll return until the Father says, "It is time", then the Mayans, Nostradamus or any other doomsayer can't have a clue either. So, I don't pay 'em no mind. However, when He does return, there will be no time for "Oh, He is for real, oh, Lord, I'm on yo' side." In a blink of an eye...

For anybody not on board, just the thought of the Tribulation, and then the Great Tribulation should be enough to sell eternal salvation on anybody but the most hardcore masochist.

bostaurus

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: bostaurus

ORIGINAL: epackage

I'd love to chime in on this subject but since I've been informed that I tend to be a abrasive and polarizing figure I think I'll just watch this from the sidelines...
I am with you, Jim. Though I would love to discuss the topic and defend my belief (Christianity not micro chips) we have learned that it is not the place for reasoned, gentle debate.

By the way, my son was telling me of a guy at school that told him that the Russians and Chinese were running concentration camps for our government here in this country. The contrails from the jets is actually mind control gas and those that are not affected are rounded up. They are placed in large orange containers in the yard of a man in Georgia. Wow.

As you know I live in GEORGIA MELINDA...Will go right now and let them all out!..

.There may come a time when many will be thankful a Christian spoke up for JESUS ..You do it with your actions MELINDA..something Nina does also ..Something I need to do much more of..if people only knew how wonderful it is to be a follower of Christ...I know they would want that too..but so many get in the way of that. It is the best thing that ever happened to me...[&:] Hey it don't cost anything in spite of what a few act like..no "get the dvd for $39.99" or" Give a pledge to the Praise-a- Thon so we can keep this ministry going"..JAMIE

GOD'S love and mercy is free for the asking! JAMIE
Well said Jamie. Unfortunately it is the loudest and strangest that get the attention. Not the ones that are out there living their faith day to day, many doing amazing work that will never be noticed by many people....and that is okay because they are not doing it for public accolades but for God.
As some one said those in church are fans or fanatics. You think God is 'cool', Jesus as a good guy, etc. and it has no impact on your life...or your life revolves around God. Not for you to go out start whacking folks with your Bible. You are not in charge. God will bring folks into your life and give you opportunities to talk about his grace without you getting in the way.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
So out from under the rock I materialize.......I am reduced to being a lurker. hiding in the shadows. Religion is a favorite topic of mine...just like politics. I am christian and believe in my faith. But there are zealots no matter the cause. The girl is clearly whacked. Religion is a personal decision and that in itself is what Christianity is....your relationship with God. You dont believe....great! I believe ...each his own. Fact is this country was created because people wanted the freedom to choose and believe in what they wanted to.

Now about the "chip" thing. This chick all though whacked is not that far from reality. In Florida next will start "implanting" chips in your drivers license. Which can be scanned at the airport etc. to know exactly who you are. It will contain certain personal information. The government has been trying for years to figure out a way to come up with a Federal ID card and this is the best way they come up with.

http://deadlinelive.info/2011/05/01/senate-sneaks-rfid-drivers-license-internet-id-into-transportation-bill/

Now back under my rock.....bye

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'd love to see a pic of the rock which covers you..!

Plumbata

Reaction score
The feds may start microchipping our rocks of solitude too. Repent, ye sinners; the end is nigh! [:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp