Fun dig!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
lil digger said:
Got out With THE BADGER the other day. we dug for a few ours and ended up with two really cool bottles! The first one out was a Small Saphire blue medicine W.M.Hooker I didn't get a picture of it because i didn't get it in the pick. I did get this bottle though in the pick. Its a cigar figural bottle. Not something you dig in a dump everyday lol. Had fun. We got a few other things. I got 4 clay marbles ands Dave got a really nice regular glass marble. You guys were digging while I was working,not fair at all ! : } Cool stogie

tigue710

Reaction score
great cigar bottle, from what I'm told these were giveaway nips, for celebrations and promotions or what not. The Hookers are pretty common but the cigar is a tough one to find...

PASodas

Reaction score
The cigar could be from Wm Foust Distillery, Glen Rock (York Co), Pa (1840-1934) as they were known to produce 2 sizes (label only) as well as bananas, pretzels, clams, potatoes, turkeys, pig, fish, etc . . . There may be a cucumber on eBay now . . . Foust was known for producing figural whiskey nips especially at Christmas time

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac