Fun dig!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lil digger

Reaction score
Got out With THE BADGER the other day. we dug for a few ours and ended up with two really cool bottles! The first one out was a Small Saphire blue medicine W.M.Hooker I didn't get a picture of it because i didn't get it in the pick. I did get this bottle though in the pick. Its a cigar figural bottle. Not something you dig in a dump everyday lol. Had fun. We got a few other things. I got 4 clay marbles ands Dave got a really nice regular glass marble.

Attachments

• d5bcbbd546154c50bff3d5a0d5024820.jpg
    d5bcbbd546154c50bff3d5a0d5024820.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 90

rfellmanjr

Reaction score
Very cool... for some reason marbles are always fun to find. last week we found 20 or so.. I fill up mason & milks with them

Rufus

Reaction score
Cool bottle, will get to dig here tomorrow. It is 72 deg in Tucson AZ......

deenodean

Reaction score
Nice scores. I have never seen a cigar bottle before. Any idea of the contents?No digging for us until mid to late April. We have a serious snow blizzard happening as I type! UGH !

Rufus

Reaction score
It might be as low as 45 deg when I start, sorry to hear about all your bad weather back there. It is 74 right now but will drop 2 degrees tomorrow.....You guys have better bottles back there and pontiled stuff!!!!I would give one of my three last teeth for a pontiled puff.....

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
You guys have better bottles back there and pontiled stuff!!!!
Not that I've found and your just as likely to anyway. Perhaps some 14th century spanish finds are waiting for you if not other relics like guns, native artifacts and such.. Check to see what you can keep though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora