Fun Dives Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
This season, thus far, has been adventuresome, but the older sodas & torpedoes I seek have, as yet, remained elusive. Nonetheless, my u/w scooter has taken me to places I've never
Finds.jpeg
seen, in my quest for new hunting grounds. This underwater wandering is addictive! Yesterday, I was rewarded with a nice old black glass bottle, probably tossed into the river about 120 years ago by a log driver. Imagining who last held a find and what their life was like never gets old!

RCO

Reaction score
This season, thus far, has been adventuresome, but the older sodas & torpedoes I seek have, as yet, remained elusive. Nonetheless, my u/w scooter has taken me to places I've neverView attachment 226793 seen, in my quest for new hunting grounds. This underwater wandering is addictive! Yesterday, I was rewarded with a nice old black glass bottle, probably tossed into the river about 120 years ago by a log driver. Imagining who last held a find and what their life was like never gets old!

the older soda's are elusive , of the ones I've pulled out of the lakes here in recent years not many would be pre 20's . I'm sure there is still some out there hiding down there

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
This season, thus far, has been adventuresome, but the older sodas & torpedoes I seek have, as yet, remained elusive. Nonetheless, my u/w scooter has taken me to places I've neverView attachment 226793 seen, in my quest for new hunting grounds. This underwater wandering is addictive! Yesterday, I was rewarded with a nice old black glass bottle, probably tossed into the river about 120 years ago by a log driver. Imagining who last held a find and what their life was like never gets old!
I would never want to come up. Of course i would eventually. I have to bring the up bottles i found. Underwater scooter sounds like a total blast. Cool finds too!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

RCO

Reaction score
I would never want to come up. Of course i would eventually. I have to bring the up bottles i found. Underwater scooter sounds like a total blast. Cool finds too!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

I finally went swimming yesterday , been warm here for a while but I just hadn't made it in yet

only found 1 bottle a 51 coca cola hobbleskirt

did see 1 small turtle , maybe a painted turtle it swam away from me after I jumped off the dock , I could see it underwater

Csa

Reaction score
Robby. Water temp is 67 at the Jersey shore! Dive on in man.

dario

Reaction score
There is a nice CD 143 DWIGHT PATTERN and a CD 152 HEMINGRAY with sharp drip points. The DWIGHT is Canadian, the HEMI is American. Both are about 100 years old. Thanks for the post.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18