Fundraiser raffle, lottery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TROG

Reaction score
Put my name down but will donate the bottle back for a future raffle if I happen to win.David

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Thanks Dave but I guess I erred with that also. I can't afford $30+ or whatever to ship it to Australia. I might as well say I can't afford Canada, South Africa or any other country other than US either. If you or anyone wants to pay the mailing for me, I'll work it out a cheap as possible but free shipping I can only afford for here..Sorry.

coreya

Reaction score
perhaps I'm blind but I'm trying to donate but can't find how to do so, any help? NEVER MIND I found it!![8D]

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi Eric. I am having a lot of problems with my computer. When my grandson becomes available, he will check in and check my system... he uses a co-pilot link and is a great help to me. This old age thickens a man's savy of things he faces.. RED Matthews

iggyworf

Reaction score
Is the fundraiser still going? I would like to contribute. I love this forum and check all the categories often. I have learned alot from the good people on it.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sure, throw your name in. I have 2 pending check arrivals that I'll have to broker and 2 confirmed donators and one that hasn't been declared yet that I know of. It's a very small pool so far. I'll let it run but don't expect the bottle by the holidays at this point.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Hey Eric, I read through this post and found where to go to make donations. I'll be making one before this weekend. The raffle is a great idea but I am going to make a donation through PayPal and don't want my name in the raffle. Thanks for all you do and the other guys as well. Hats off to you guys for your hard work and efforts. -Bass

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky