Fundraiser raffle, lottery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Bass Assassin said:
Hey Eric, I read through this post and found where to go to make donations. I'll be making one before this weekend. The raffle is a great idea but I am going to make a donation through PayPal and don't want my name in the raffle. Thanks for all you do and the other guys as well. Hats off to you guys for your hard work and efforts. -Bass
Thanks Bass but are you sure you won't change you mind about throwing your name in.I haven't figured the drawing yet but it will be fair and totally random somehow.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Also, if any of you that don't have paypal want to mail me a check I don't mind being a broker. I don't mind personal checks to save the MO fees either, well, as long as they don't bounce. I can make the donation in bulk and save the forum the paypal per transaction and conversion fees (which probably exist).

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
PSSSSSS: Dave your in. It may be slow but I think I can ship it for under $20. Not only that but I can say with honesty it's a gift in the declaration. [:)]

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
Hi all!
Hi Eric, what do you think about gitting this thread moved to General Chat? I'm sure more people would see it and enter. I will evan donate a second bottle. Lets git this fund raising raffle going!
WE ALL LOVE BOTTLES and WE ALL LOVE ABN!

Bert DeWitt

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
IDK Bert. So far there are 4 confirmed, two checks in the mail, one question about haw maybe and one that donated 3 day before it started. That I kinda feel like adding that but not without permission from the legitimate entries.It's not going as badly as it started out. Rogers note at the top may have helped. Many people don't bother with general chat and I had thought about pinning to the top of all the categories but at this point I think I'll just end it next weekend. It might be there for X-mas but it's pushing the postal service a bit.[:)]

Relicsnstuff

Reaction score
Well i had supporter under the old site, its been a few years so i will resupport, such a great site to have, i have paypal so just let me know where to send the funds.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Here's the list I have so far as confirmed and promissory in order.coreya, TROG, iggyworf, Bass Assassin, pickensbob, Relicsnstuff, Red Matthews, Goodman1966 I will assign in order a number and used the New Hampshire state lottery pick 3 to determine the winner.This will end on Wednesday at midnight and the number will be chosen from whichever number matches Thursday morning be it 1st, 2'nd or 3'rd. If it ends up all 9's and 0's I guess I'll have to wait until the evening draw. If there ends up with more than ten entries... well, I guess I'll have to rethink everything. Is that OK with you all?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky