FYI....McClellanville sites

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

marjorie040

Reaction score
FYI....I have lived in McClellanville for 47 years and there is now many lot and land clearing and “for sale” property never before cleared. I was told some time ago that there was a Civil War encampment here during the war. I am not assertive enough or too old to avail myself of this opportunity for digging. Several years ago I posted an abandoned old church/cemetery site that was newly cleared . However I was never able to secure permission to explore the privy sites (2). Therefore I am hoping there are some ambitious bottle hunters in the area who might want to explore this area. Many thanks, Marjorie

Screwtop

Reaction score
FYI....I have lived in McClellanville for 47 years and there is now many lot and land clearing and “for sale” property never before cleared. I was told some time ago that there was a Civil War encampment here during the war. I am not assertive enough or too old to avail myself of this opportunity for digging. Several years ago I posted an abandoned old church/cemetery site that was newly cleared . However I was never able to secure permission to explore the privy sites (2). Therefore I am hoping there are some ambitious bottle hunters in the area who might want to explore this area. Many thanks, Marjorie

Man, I wish I had my drivers license! That would be awesome!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18