Gambrinus Beer - Looking for info.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Larry the Bottle Guy

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum and recommended by a long time member to register. I am looking for addition information on the following bottle. It is a "Gambrinus Stock Co. Bottled Beer, Cincinnati OH" bottle. I have located information about this bottle on the following website: http://www.sodasandbeers.com/SABShowBottle.aspx?Bottle=53100AA&Firm_Number=53100 but does not give me is any information of rarity or value. According to the Sodas and Beer website, the bottle was manufactured by the Hemingray Glass Works. This is an awesome bottle! Any additional information that folks have would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 90DB8F583531490588308446E6EAD35C.jpg
    90DB8F583531490588308446E6EAD35C.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 51

LC

Reaction score
Nicely embossed beer from Cincinnati , I have the quart version of it . A friend has the pint sized one . Don't have any idea as for what they are valued at , but I would think they would be a little on the hard to find . Always thought it would be nice to have the pint size one to go with the quart bottle .

botlguy

Reaction score
Hey Larry. Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you post so soon. I had the pleasure of viewing this bottle in person last evening and it is OUTSTANDING. In fact, it is in such excellent condition it was hard to believe it is as old as it is. The color is what I would describe as "Old Amber" or Dark Olive Amber, very strong green influence. I am curious to hear what you all think, please give Larry all you know about it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi