gettin closer to Shupps!..Woo Hoo!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

APOTHEHUTCH

Reaction score
I havn't posted on here in awhile & I get "a little" excited every year when its Shupps bottle fest time.Soooo,one day away & i can't wait.!..Ill be set up at my usual table (i think row "k" at the top of the hill),hope to see all the old friends & always good to make new ones.May the bottle gods be with us weather wise & it looks like a "typical" Shupps show,with the possibilty of a storm early buyers night(fri),and good weather the rest of the weekend.See you all there!..Elliot (Apothehutch)...Apothecaries & Hutch sodas

epackage

Reaction score
I'll be there saturday, I hope your sales are many!!!

edndlm

Reaction score
See you there tomorrow ! I'm set in in Row L-7 , as usual , I assume . All I have to do know is fill the van with tables & bottles and my 12' x 12' popup for weather & falling nut protection . Ed

APOTHEHUTCH

Reaction score
thanks Epackage-hopefully see you there.And Ed,no cures for you this time around,but i'll def stop by & say hi...Usually friday night im walking around in a daze (kinda like being in bottle heaven),and am out buying-thank god i have a good partner that stays back and watches the table.But i hang at my table here & there between walking the rows..Ill be at my table most of the day sat & sun,but of course ill be poking & pickin in the early mornings :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123