Giant Amber Coca-Cola Store Display Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jcheely

Reaction score
I have a Giant Amber Coca-Cola Store Display Glass Bottle, it has Copyright 2000 The Coca-Cola Company All Rights Reserved embossed on the bottom, the front of the bottle has the old paper emblem, Coca-Cola embossed around the shoulders, property of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. towards the bottom, I would appreciate any information you might have on this bottle. Bottle is 18" tall, top is 2 1/4" across, Bottom is 5" across, Thanks for your help, James

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 157
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 158
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 157
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 165

Jstorm

Reaction score
Thats pretty amazing! First time I
I have a Giant Amber Coca-Cola Store Display Glass Bottle, it has Copyright 2000 The Coca-Cola Company All Rights Reserved embossed on the bottom, the front of the bottle has the old paper emblem, Coca-Cola embossed around the shoulders, property of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. towards the bottom, I would appreciate any information you might have on this bottle. Bottle is 18" tall, top is 2 1/4" across, Bottom is 5" across, Thanks for your help, James
Saw one. Very nice! Congrats

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Interesting, I've never come across one of those either. I wonder what the Coca Cola Company could possibly have been using an 18 inch tall replica of an early 20th century Coke bottle for in the early 2000s. Seems like a pretty odd item to be used for promoting Coke itself, and a weird thing to make for the collectible market as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky