Giant Fruit Jar Collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

theroadwarrior10

Reaction score
My Father is getting older and it seems his interests are slowing down. He is selling his entire fruit jar - canning jar collection. He is asking $2000 firm. You must Take All will not separate. The collection is worth 3x what he is asking even in this economy. These have been packed in boxes since the late 1990s. HE lives in North eastern Pennsylvania. Please message me if you would like to know more.

This is a decade collection from the 1990s. There are hundreds of jars. Some include CFJ, Mason Patent, Mason Letters 2-1-14-8-K, Sanitary HW Pettit, Trade mark lightning, Lockport, Queen, Whitney, Porcelain Lined, The Jem, The Valve, Ret bros, Whittled Wax Sealers, Midget's masons, Millville Atmospeheric, Wax Sealers, Also hundreds of blue JHarsm Clear with wire bales,

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Sounds like an impressive collection! I know it might be hard, but a few pictures would generate a lot more interest. Best of luck with them!

theroadwarrior10

Reaction score
Will do, This is the first time we really even thought about selling. He would rather see it go to a good collector vs making money.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH