Gifted an amazing collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GatesMillsGirl

Reaction score
Gonna try to make it short but I had to share this…My wife’s grandparents recently passed and the family began the process of sorting through decades and decades of many types of collections they had. The one they were most known for was Mammy’s bottles collection. Mammy and Pappy have been digging and collecting since the 60s, winning many bottle shows along the way. I became interested after finding a few bottles while metal detecting. No one in the family wanted the bottle collection so it was given to me. I’m still going through them, cleaning and starting a display bit I wanted to share some with you.
What a great gift!

willong

Reaction score
I'm so glad that someone in the family appreciated Mammy and Pappy's collection! Now, part of their legacy gets shared with appreciative strangers too!

Thanks so much for sharing. We are all, I'm sure, looking forward to seeing more!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Appreciate that. Yes this is just what I’ve dusted off and put out, bunch more to go through. Huge variety of embossed and cool black glass whiskey slicks. Kinda overwhelming to be honest because I’m new to the hobby and I’m not sure about what I have…rarity and value.
Your going through alot right now. No rush. If you have any questions as to bottles, you are in a great place. Thanks for posting.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

cor3y7

Reaction score
Some beautiful stuff there, thanks for posting. And I'm sorry for your family's loss,

Bhannon

Reaction score
I'm so glad that someone in the family appreciated Mammy and Pappy's collection! Now, part of their legacy gets shared with appreciative strangers too!

Thanks so much for sharing. We are all, I'm sure, looking forward to seeing more!
Thank You!

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi