Glass on Mirrored Glass

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Finally found the type of display cabinet I wanted! Looks beautiful at night, with the room dark & the glass all lit up!
IMG_6621.jpeg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Finally found the type of display cabinet I wanted! Looks beautiful at night, with the room dark & the glass all lit up!View attachment 221100
I love the mirror in the back. Nice sealed cabinet. Not so dusty as a shelf right. That's the one thing I like about my antique China hutch. I mean you still have to clean, just not so often.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
I love the mirror in the back. Nice sealed cabinet. Not so dusty as a shelf right. That's the one thing I like about my antique China hutch. I mean you still have to clean, just not so often.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Thanks RB! I did spend time thinning the weight on some of the shelves, as I found a thread on here warning of shelf-failure ( typically due to the shelf support pegs ). Don't wish to be awakened in the night to the sound of glass smashing!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Great display DSD! Great mix of nice glass! it's real nice!

Robby, Yours sure is packed with some heavy stuff both figuratively and literally. I see and like that you left the floor slides under the feet.
~Fred

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Great display DSD! Great mix of nice glass! it's real nice!

Robby, Yours sure is packed with some heavy stuff both figuratively and literally. I see and like that you left the floor slides under the feet.
~Fred
I never move the hutch on them. I empty it, then pick it up gently. Two person job. Everything i have has those sliders under them, the couch, dresser and desk, makes it so much easier to move and clean. I just emptied off the top of the hutch a month ago. I need to do it again.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora