Glove Recommendations!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I keep bustin' through my gloves digging up glass. So please tell me your favorite brands/types that you like to get for digging in the ground.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Have you tried those cut-proof gloves which are reinforced with wire mesh? I've never used them myself but I remember seeing them recommended on here before. Not sure how durable they are long-term.

moodorf

Reaction score
Yes! I do use and recommend the use of, gloves!

willong

Reaction score
I keep bustin' through my gloves digging up glass. So please tell me your favorite brands/types that you like to get for digging in the ground.
I'm a fan of leather gloves and being careful; but you might also want to look into Oyster Shucking Gloves and Butchering Gloves. Both types are supposed to resist cutting; and the Oyster Shucking Gloves resist punctures as well. An Amazon search for "Oyster Shucking Gloves and Butchering Gloves" produced 21 results.

sandchip

Reaction score
Not to veer too far off topic, but it amazes me that no one has cut the crap out of themselves on Oak Island. They wear all this PPE, but I've yet to see the first glove.

embe

Reaction score
Stealth Phantom if I'm handling steel, Samurai hot foam if it's real cold outside. That's what I use for construction work anyways (based on a moderate amount of research, and lots of "hands-on") lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora