Good dig yesterday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Linda b

Reaction score
20220529_152556_HDR.jpg
20220529_152556_HDR.jpg

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Holy smokes, quite a haul. Everything from jelly jar to disc brakes. Some interesting ones here (like that clear, round center-raised piece in the foreground.??) Hard to see the little ones in the drawer. Mostly 1960s give or take a decade. A real cross section of life. Baby, pop, perfume bottles and fruit jars, among others. When you clean them up there will probably be a nice surprise or two. :) Nice job Linda.

Last edited:

Linda b

Reaction score
Holy smokes, quite a haul. Everything from jelly jar to disc brakes. Some interesting ones here (like that clear, round center-raised piece in the foreground.??) Hard to see the little ones in the drawer. Mostly 1960s give or take a decade. A real cross section of life. Baby, pop, perfume bottles and fruit jars, among others. When you clean them up there will probably be a nice surprise or two. :) Nice job Linda.
Thankyou I 2ent to dig today but they are putting up a fence now gonna build a house there I live on a lake this lot is next door hope the new neibors are nice and let me still dig

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen someone digging up records before! If any of those 7" singles are intact they might still be playable if you cleaned them up VERY thoroughly. Would be interesting to know what was on them! I collect records too and it's surprising what those old singles can withstand.

Those license plate things are interesting too, any idea what they were for? They look like the municipal licensing plates used on commercial vehicles in some places.

Linda b

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen someone digging up records before! If any of those 7" singles are intact they might still be playable if you cleaned them up VERY thoroughly. Would be interesting to know what was on them! I collect records too and it's surprising what those old singles can withstand. Those license plate things are interesting too, any idea what they were for? They look like the municipal licensing plates used on commercial vehicles in some places.
I don't think I've ever seen someone digging up records before! If any of those 7" singles are intact they might still be playable if you cleaned them up VERY thoroughly. Would be interesting to know what was on them! I collect records too and it's surprising what those old singles can withstand.

Those license plate things are interesting too, any idea what they were for? They look like the municipal licensing plates used on commercial vehicles in some places.
It took forever for me to find what the license plates were there actually tree tags for the forest.. as for the records I haven't got to cleaning them yet I know it will be time consuming that I'm interested to I'll keep you updated.. I keep finding household items wrapped in cloth or clothes bowls plates glasses silverware lots of other things as well

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac