Good morning and thank you for letting me join this group!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HeidiLynn

Reaction score
We recently purchased a home in the Adirondacks and after my husband stumbled upon some bottles and jars, I began digging. I have unearthed many bottles, clothing, shoes and other items dating back to the 1900's. I have been looking for a place to find information about these bottles and jars and I am excited to show you some of the bottles I have found!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Curious if you found any old rusty Beer Cans on your Property, I collect those. LEON.

willong

Reaction score
We recently purchased a home in the Adirondacks and after my husband stumbled upon some bottles and jars, I began digging. I have unearthed many bottles, clothing, shoes and other items dating back to the 1900's. I have been looking for a place to find information about these bottles and jars and I am excited to show you some of the bottles I have found!
Welcome to the site. We're anxious to see what you unearthed! Do you know the history of your home, when it was built and etc?

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard, HeidiLynn.

You'll find a lot of honest, informed, expertise here. Just post a few pictures and that usually gets the ball rolling.

HeidiLynn

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Curious if you found any old rusty Beer Cans on your Property, I collect those. LEON.
Hi Leon, I haven't found any beer cans. I've found fragments of rusty cans but nothing in tact.

HeidiLynn

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. We're anxious to see what you unearthed! Do you know the history of your home, when it was built and etc?
HI there, I'm still researching what was on the site before our home. Our home was built in the 1980's so I am trying to find what stood there before.

HeidiLynn

Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard, HeidiLynn.

You'll find a lot of honest, informed, expertise here. Just post a few pictures and that usually gets the ball rolling.
Hi Len, I am so happy to have found this group as I have so many items to share and questions to ask. I'll post some pictures below of some of the items found. Thank you for the advice!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp