Got a little dirt on me

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: capsoda

though you were before my time

HEY!HEY!HEY! Becareful with that before my time stuff...I'll tell Moses. [;)]
Thanks, it realy is good to be back.

LMAO!! I was reading through this thread and hit the last  post,thanx for the last laugh of the night[:D]

I think he meant you were here on ABN before he got here.I hope he meant that,if not hes calling you and old frekin timer lol

Hollywood ? If that were the case I wouldn't be off of work with a bad back,would I?
  here is a example of a bad bad back. [8D]

4CABBDF1FA7944DB840BAE18759993A2.jpg
Jesus that there pic is ridickulous Rick! lol

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

though you were before my time

HEY!HEY!HEY! Becareful with that before my time stuff...I'll tell Moses. [;)]
Thanks, it realy is good to be back.

LMAO!! I was reading through this thread and hit the last post,thanx for the last laugh of the night[:D]

I think he meant you were here on ABN before he got here.I hope he meant that,if not hes calling you and old frekin timer lol

Hollywood ? If that were the case I wouldn't be off of work with a bad back,would I?
here is a example of a bad bad back. [8D]

4CABBDF1FA7944DB840BAE18759993A2.jpg
Jesus that there pic is ridickulous Rick! lol

yeah and its not even photo shopped [8D][:-]

capsoda

Reaction score
And I thought the wipper snapper was a funnin me on my age.....

Man Rick...you could through one of em on yer head and keep the sun off????

Hello my little patawan...Wayne, How the hell are ya man!!! Tell Pam and the boys I said Duhu...they'll know wot I mean.

And now for the final tally...38.8 penny weights was the weight of the watch case. That makes it 60.34 grams which is just shy of 2 troy ounces. I gots me a fat wallet. The guy I sold it to is a bud. I did a lot of jewelry work for his dad over the years so he gave me 98% of the total.

logueb

Reaction score
Great find Cap and glad to see you back on the forum. All the watches that I find are just brass and plated. Best of luck on the next outing. Buster

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

And I thought the wipper snapper was a funnin me on my age.....

Man Rick...you could through one of em on yer head and keep the sun off????

Hello my little patawan...Wayne, How the hell are ya man!!! Tell Pam and the boys I said Duhu...they'll know wot I mean.

And now for the final tally...38.8 penny weights was the weight of the watch case. That makes it 60.34 grams which is just shy of 2 troy ounces. I gots me a fat wallet. The guy I sold it to is a bud. I did a lot of jewelry work for his dad over the years so he gave me 98% of the total.

Wow good for you on the $$[:D]$$ Cap

Keep the sun out? that would crush the head! lol

tigue710

Reaction score
damn! so you got three grand for it? thats killa! and Rick... whether some want to believe it or not there are a lot youngins on this site...!

texasdigger

Reaction score
Man what a blast from the past! Capsoda it is great to see you posting again! I want to thank you because your help with a pottery pitcher I dug kept me from selling it for way less than it was worth. In the end it came up being one of the earliest pieces of Texas pioneer thrown pottery found to date. Your positive comments made me keep researching until I found a SMU professor / Texas pottery collector who was able to give me the skinny on the old pitcher.

I am so glad to see you posting again!

Brad

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: tigue710

damn! so you got three grand for it? thats killa! and Rick... whether some want to believe it or not there are a lot youngins on this site...!

Yeah and she got a bikini on,so what?

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Rick...

I meant to tell you that was an awesome photo you posted!!!![sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif] You got a phone number for her???? Does she like "blown" bottles??? Straight sided cokes???? is she a diver???? She's welcome on my boat "Diver Down" any time...[;)]
Wayne

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis