Got these antique newfie meds

Newfie treasure hunter

The taller t.Mc murdo and co was from March 3rd 1937, while the other is unknown. Both very great shape, and I got them from a person we were doing work for because she heard I collected. I have another that is way older with a cork top, but these are still amazing newfie history.
1620256770998-1540075457.jpg
16202568184671857761451.jpg

CanadianBottles

That's great to get the St John's druggist, I bet there aren't too many labeled Newfoundland bottles out there. I always buy up those labeled druggist bottles when I see them. Never seen the Morrol before either, although David & Lawrence was quite a large company here in Quebec and I've seen a lot of their other products.

Newfie treasure hunter

That's great to get the St John's druggist, I bet there aren't too many labeled Newfoundland bottles out there. I always buy up those labeled druggist bottles when I see them. Never seen the Morrol before either, although David & Lawrence was quite a large company here in Quebec and I've seen a lot of their other products.
Yeah I find a lot of bottles like that morrol one but never with a label. I will post a pic of the older med that I have later today.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godfried