Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

graduated medicine vial?

Jep8fan

Jan 24, 2017
I picked through my father in law's items. Gonna post the ones I can't find through the interwebs.

Up first is what I would guess to be a medicine bottle. It has graduations on it. The bottom has an I inside a horizontal diamond. Slightly below on the left is a T, on the right is a 3. Directly below says "LYRIC".

Attachments

Jep8fan

Jan 24, 2017
Also found a Black Draught bottle with a C in a circle and a 5 on bottom. There's a brown round Lysol bottle with Lysol around the top 4 or 5 times. I'll post a few more of the ones I feel are a little more rare.

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Here's another. Has 12<O>6. The O has an I in the middle. I'm assuming Owens Illinois. Neat shape, with cap.

I dig these all the time unfortunately. Just dug a few a couple of weeks ago, threw them back in the hole when I was leaving. Date to around 1920's & 30's & maybe even 40's & 50's. Not sure what they contained? Soy Sauce? LEON.

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
The first one is a generic pharmacy prescription bottle. They're quite collectible when they have local pharmacy labels on them, which this one is unfortunately missing. The second I think is olive oil. I feel like I've seen one of those with an olive oil label in the past but I can't remember for sure. The third I have no idea and is kind of interesting, I'd take that one home if I found it. I really can't begin to guess what was in it. I've never seen anything like it. The fourth is indeed a dairy bottle, probably for cream or chocolate milk or something like that that you get in small quantities.

sunrunner

Aug 10, 2007
they are all common . If you like them that's ok , but from a collectors point of view . not to interesting . maybe in 50 years.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florida Sungirl