Grammar Nazi Trigger Warning!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Clare

'Patent Medicine' bottle collector
Reaction score
How annoying it must have been, everything backwards. Mistakes are bound to happen. Not the worst mistake someone half asleep on the has job made. I know a guy that fell asleep in a large truck with a boom like crane thing. He took out a telephone pole and a number of parked cars a fence,bushes... I think that's all. So like I said, it could be worse. No one was hurt.
ROBBYBOBBY64
I bet he was popular!

sandchip

Reaction score
Oh wow, I love this one! I'll be on the look out for this one from now on. As cringy as they are, they make me smile

Let us know if you come across one. As far as I know, there are only two documented examples out there so far.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
His insurance didn't think so. He was driving to his house to eat lunch. He had the accident during his lunch hour. So there were all kinds of problems legally. Yes very popular, lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
My brother-in-law put GPS in their delivery vehicles and discovered a driver was driving home everyday for lunch. Problem was he was going from the far east part of KC to the far west and back. Needless to say there was corrective intervention.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
My brother-in-law put GPS in their delivery vehicles and discovered a driver was driving home everyday for lunch. Problem was he was going from the far east part of KC to the far west and back. Needless to say there was corrective intervention.
People don't surprise me anymore. Hiring and firing for 35 years now. I really am not a bad person.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora