Grammar Nazi Trigger Warning!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Marc26

Reaction score
I appreciate the need for good grammar, the mistakes that happen, and I prefer the words "grammar police." The word Nazi is a trigger for me, having lost relatives to the Nazis and having been to Auschwitz and Birkenau twice.. This is a gentle suggestion, not a flame at people who use the word Nazi. It may trigger even stronger feelings in some people.

Reactions: Roy

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I appreciate the need for good grammar, the mistakes that happen, and I prefer the words "grammar police." The word Nazi is a trigger for me, having lost relatives to the Nazis and having been to Auschwitz and Birkenau twice.. This is a gentle suggestion, not a flame at people who use the word Nazi. It may trigger even stronger feelings in some people.
Sorry buddy. No offense meant. My family fled the nazi from Germany into Switzerland. Hence my German speaking Swiss ancestry.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Reactions: Roy

Marc26

Reaction score
Thanks Robby. No offense taken! My father was a child in France throughout the war- his cousin was murdered. My mother's family came from Poland and Romania. Many never made it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown