Grand Prix - Root Beer soda can

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I noticed there was a Grand Prix - Root Beer can on ebay , I've found a lot of Grand Prix cans the last couple years but haven't found one for root beer yet . although does not surprise me they had root beer as I've found cans for just about every other flavour .

( cola , grape , tonic water , club soda , cream soda , ginger ale , diet ginger ale , lemon lime , bitter lemon , orange )

just though it was interesting but price seems a little bit much especially with shipping .

grandprix-rootbeer.jpg
grandprix-rootbeer1.jpg

RCO

Reaction score

those no name cans aren't that hard to find although there usually rusted somewhat if in a dump but doubt it be worth $60 to anyone

still think the grand prix root beer is somewhat harder to find than the others if I haven't found one yet

this seller was also in US so shipping costs to Canada very high

Canadacan

Reaction score
Pretty pricey!...most of these are easy to find. The tough ones to find are the diet versions...especially the early pull top ones from 1966-68

RCO

Reaction score
Pretty pricey!...most of these are easy to find. The tough ones to find are the diet versions...especially the early pull top ones from 1966-68

I never find grand prix in diet , only found one that I can recall and it was a low calorie ginger ale can

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky