Grape Cluster Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
I know that this is not very old, however, does anyone have an idea as to what originally came in this bottle? On two of the grapes at the very bottom I can barely make out what I think is "Made In Turkey". All comments welcomed. Many thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_8282.JPG
    DSC_8282.JPG
    596.6 KB · Views: 186

embe

Reaction score
At first glance it was a Christmas tree ornament to me. Cooking wine maybe?

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
At first glance it was a Christmas tree ornament to me. Cooking wine maybe?
Possibly, although there isn't an area where a label could be applied except maybe around the very short neck. The plot thickens. LOL

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
I believe they were a special promotion for a brand of wine. They are not super old, but they are interesting. I have had several over the years and they do not bring much money.

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
I believe they were a special promotion for a brand of wine. They are not super old, but they are interesting. I have had several over the years and they do not bring much money.
Thanks. That makes sense.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
i have a bottle very similar to yours. the differences are that it a cork bottle and i don't see any embossing on it. i got from the flea market about 15 years ago. it's full and has the seal and a pamphlet attached to it. the pamphlet has cooking tips in it and calls the stuff sumptuous selections infused oil. i always thought it shaped like grapes but after rereading the pamphlet i wonder if it might be oils for olive oil?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi