Grave diggin?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
I'm curious if any of you boys have ever started a dig, and come to realize that your in a grave instead of a privy. And if you'd even want to mention it if you did.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I was about 7' down chasing a trash pit I had probed and when I got to it I found a burlap bag with some bottles and a complete dog skeleton. That is the closest I have found but I know some guys have found Native American skulls in privies before.

Plumbata

Reaction score
No, but I do like checking ravines and creeks which pass through cemeteries, as they were very popular areas for large-scale dumping.

edward745

Reaction score
are bottles fair game but your right about others,should be a way to work it out with others but sometimes you get stepped on. those citrates are nice. been looking for the one and only citrate from my hometown but its been tough,only 2 known. I would definitely fight to get one.

sunrunner

Reaction score
found one complete skeleton of some poor someone in the woods . look like some body dug up an old family plot deep in the woods .It creep me out . and I high tailed it out of there.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky