Great Dr Pepper Items Listed On Ebay Rare ACL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi I hate to say it but you've made a few mistakes. The biggest being you listed all three of your paper labels at one time. That will cut down on competition drastically, therefore the bottles will go way lower than they are worth. Instead of having three $10 bids, you would have one $30 bid on one bottle. Also if you have three, people may believe you have more thus they may not think it's rare anymore. Also you should mention the most important key words. "No Deposit No Return", "NDNR", "throwaway" bottle. With out these words your "No Deposit No Return" "NDNR" "throwaway" collectors will not find it. I say this because I know a few of them and that's what they search under every night. I think you mentioned that all three had minor differences. Even with minor differences, anytime you have something rare you should hold back for a while then list the second one or offer it to the second highest bidder and list the third one later on. Hope this helps and I hope I'm wrong but maybe you will see where I'm getting at.
Robert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960