Green 7 oz. Orange Crush for sale.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mrosman

Reaction score
I have this Beautiful Green Orange Crush for sale. Excellent condition, no chips or nicks or scratches. No case wear on letters or along bottom like most bottles have. Almost like it was used one time & never refilled. Almost mint almost Brand New looking. Not a dug Bottle, looks clean indoor. never tumbled or cleaned. all original. $150. firm. shipping extra. THANKS.
View attachment 221617View attachment 221618View attachment 221619View attachment 221620
I have this Beautiful Green Orange Crush for sale. Excellent condition, no chips or nicks or scratches. No case wear on letters or along bottom like most bottles have. Almost like it was used one time & never refilled. Almost mint almost Brand New looking. Not a dug Bottle, looks clean indoor. never tumbled or cleaned. all original. $150. firm. shipping extra. THANKS.
View attachment 221617View attachment 221618View attachment 221619View attachment 221620

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi Hemihampton... why are you selling... a great bottle to start your Orange Crush collection. Very uncommon, almost rare... described in my book on p.45-46. Comes with a dot or hyphen between the O and C.... the dot being more common. Hang on !!! Cover-3rd..pngCover-3rd..png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 2.04.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 2.04.54 PM.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 111

relic rescuer

Reaction score
Robbie Bobbie have you ever seen a bottle with sandblasting on it I have never I've been messing with these things for 40 years almost I've never seen anything like that did you notice the etching on the back look like sandblast in the glass what do you think
I noticed that too. I'm no expert, by any means but that leads me to believe it is a more modern repop.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hi Hemihampton... why are you selling... a great bottle to start your Orange Crush collection. Very uncommon, almost rare... described in my book on p.45-46. Comes with a dot or hyphen between the O and C.... the dot being more common. Hang on !!! View attachment 222022View attachment 222022

Back on Topic. Yeah, I liked it but just have way to many bottles. Michigan Hutch's & Beers my Specialty. With 3,000 cans taking up most my room in my basement doesn't leave much room for my thousands of bottles so most my bottles Boxed up. That bottle was just sitting by my computer for past year, just lounging in the back ground not to be seen or admired unfortunately. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I was in another website where they would move any post that sold something to a Sold category. Don't think we have that here? LEON.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I was in another website where they would move any post that sold something to a Sold category. Don't think we have that here? LEON.
There should be a way to remove a post. Some over 20 years old and people want to know if a bottle is still for sale. So funny. Most are disappointed to find out its been sold 18 years ago! Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
There should be a way to remove a post. Some over 20 years old and people want to know if a bottle is still for sale. So funny. Most are disappointed to find out its been sold 18 years ago! Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
With no way to delete something that has been posted I believe the only way to get rid of it is write over it by editing and then saving it. Not a perfect fix, but it's a start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu