Green & Clark / Missouri Cider

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle-bud

Reaction score
The main focus of my collection is soda and mineral water bottles that are St. Louis marked. My newest acquisition is a cider bottle and not marked with a city. However, I know for a fact that Owens (Orange) F. Green & James E. Clark had a cider and vinegar business in St. Louis from 1877-1888. But I really like my new bottle and it should fit nicely in my collection. Now I need to find one that is St. Louis marked.

P1040303.JPGP1040304.JPG

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
The main focus of my collection is soda and mineral water bottles that are St. Louis marked. My newest acquisition is a cider bottle and not marked with a city. However, I know for a fact that Owens (Orange) F. Green & James E. Clark had a cider and vinegar business in St. Louis from 1877-1888. But I really like my new bottle and it should fit nicely in my collection. Now I need to find one that is St. Louis marked.

View attachment 225352View attachment 225353
This is still a St. Louis bottle right? I've never seen a St. Louis marked only the Baltimore. Nice bottle by the way.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

bottle-bud

Reaction score
This is still a St. Louis bottle right? I've never seen a St. Louis marked only the Baltimore. Nice bottle by the way.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thanks Robby, definitely a St. Louis bottle, a friend of mine had a St. Louis marked one and sent me a pic.
I haven't seen a Baltimore version, that I can remember anyway.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 107

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Thanks Robby, definitely a St. Louis bottle, a friend of mine had a St. Louis marked one and sent me a pic.
I haven't seen a Baltimore version, that I can remember anyway.
100+ for this one pictured?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1