Green milk bottle thread

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

macjxl

Reaction score
Bottle on the left arrived in the post today. Both the bottle mold & slug plates are different. Above the slug plate, check the position of the L in Liquid relative to the N in One above. In the slug plate, check the position of the R in Rochester relative to the L in Place above. There are lots of other subtle differences. The more you look, the more you'll spot.

2 brighton place green quarts.jpg

baseballed

Reaction score
Bottle on the left arrived in the post today. Both the bottle mold & slug plates are different. Above the slug plate, check the position of the L in Liquid relative to the N in One above. In the slug plate, check the position of the R in Rochester relative to the L in Place above. There are lots of other subtle differences. The more you look, the more you'll spot.

View attachment 242680
This is the one I have.

macjxl

Reaction score
I managed to acquire the second Carrigan's quart from a deceased estate. Here are the two together. The differences are subtle but the more you look the more you'll spot. To get you started, check the second R in Carrigan's, the letter G's & the apostrophe...

carrigans 2 green quarts.jpg

shotdwn

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing the addition to your collection. Especially the green one. Thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp