Guess I got too many!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
My wife is out of town visiting relatives for a week so I decided this is a good time to do bottle inventory before the National show. While she is gone I moved all the bottles from the garage (where it is 102 degrees) into the house so I can work in the air conditioning. I sorted them by category and then sorted again into what I want to take to Brimfield, Manchester and Shipps Grove, and what I want to leave home but take to the Houston show and what is just suitable for flea markets. Everything was going great as I went through the categories: beers, bitters, drug stores, flasks, foods, household, inks, jars, medicines, mineral waters, poisons, whiskeys.
Then the SODAS. I guess I've gotten carried away buying sodas. I stacked up about 70 wooden cases of bottles. That's when this inventory thing started being like work. Well, I've got 4 shows coming up to liquidate some of this stuff.

66D91FEBFDEF4F82ACCEFF1B0CA91933.jpg

Attachments

• 66D91FEBFDEF4F82ACCEFF1B0CA91933.jpg
    66D91FEBFDEF4F82ACCEFF1B0CA91933.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 71

epackage

Reaction score
Feel free to send me all the NJ stuff Jay, this way I can lighten the load for you, it's the least I can do...

TJSJHART

Reaction score
well too many would be triple or doubles of the same bottle and be just maybe you might have done that ..any no deposit no returns you want to part with ?

jays emporium

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TJSJHART

well too many would be triple or doubles of the same bottle and be just maybe you might have done that ..any no deposit no returns you want to part with ?

Triple or double, yes, some 50+ alike. Not much in NDNR at all.

diggerdirect

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: dewdog

Love those hutches.........

Gotta agree! Just something about cases of old blobtops like that, gets a fellas heart rate peaking and ya want to just go tear up a dump! [:)]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi