GVIII-2 Keene Sunburst most awesome green

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
What about the wear on the bottom? I have heard hey can fake that too! The color looks right!! Glad I am not rich enough or I might have bid on it.Ep

epackage

Reaction score
epgorge said:
What about the wear on the bottom? I have heard hey can fake that too! The color looks right!! Glad I am not rich enough or I might have bid on it.Ep
Easy to fake with a little emery cloth or sand paper...

NHkeith

Reaction score
I would expect some more seedy bubbles in it. the glass looks new.. but again I am not an expert... so its just an opinion... What does everyone else think?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
The lip is was got me the most Jim.That and the clarity, base and a few other things.I really hope I'm right now that I think about. I had two and one point in two colors and sold them for $25 or there 'bouts. [:D]

epgorge

Reaction score
I would think Mr. Heckler would have records of the auction he said he bought it from. Though I wonder why he wouldn'tuse Heckler to resell it. he does get top dollar.That being said: It looks like corner residue in the right lower corner. I don't know, but it looks authentic to me. Joel

epgorge

Reaction score
Where is Kungfufighter when you need him?Joel

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
"Purchased in a late 80's from a Norman C Heckler live auction in Warrenville Connecticut. I could not find my catalogs otherwise I would have dug up the lot number."No proof of if, when or how much. Perhaps it was and was sold as a repro for $2. Who knows, maybe not, the sticker doesn't tell. I doubt Heckler wouldn't have known in the 80's whether it was real or not though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu